Setting the Record Straight:
Exposing the Deliberate Lies and Slanders of Muslim Dawagandists

Sam Shamoun

This is a reply to Bassam Zawadi’s attempt of salvaging his false prophet’s reputation for sleeping with a minor (*).

The Hypocrisy of Muslim Dawagandists

Zawadi was obviously offended for me calling a spade and spade. Zawadi "warns" his readers that he is going to be offensive against the "Biblical Jesus" because I described Muhammad as a "filthy and immoral man" at the conclusion of my exposition of his marriage to a minor who was still playing with dolls and seesaws/swings. Here is what fascinates me about Zawadi and his cohorts. For years his former "employer" Osama Abdallah would write some of the most vicious, slanderous things against the Holy Bible, and yet this hypocrite continued writing for him. Abdallah wasn’t the only one since those who have listened to Ahmad Deedat throughout the years can verify how vile a person he was.

Moreover, even up to the present time we receive emails from Zawadi’s gang of thugs such as the following:

From: sami z <sami-zaatari@hotmail.com>
To: Jochen Katz
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 10:46 PM
Subject: hypocrite

hello there you nazi hypocrite. you always nag and complain when Muslims insult your false satanic faith, yet your dog of a writer shamoun recently came out calling the prophet Muhammad filthy. offcourse this exposes your double standards and how vile you missionary scum truly are, you cry foul and then you start spweing insults to the other side?
 
anyways since you dont like it when your faith is insulted enjoy this:
 
your satanic spirit is a prostitute and is what leads so many of your christian women into fornication, as you say the fake spirit leads the people, hence it seems your satanic spirit is leading your women into whoredom which is why 1 in 4 of them have STD, all of this shows your satanic spirit is a cheap prostitute.

This is a common pattern with this sick demented kid:

______________________________________________________________________________

RE: 'terror of the Lord'... and Shamoun won.. ooooooook.?
From: sami z (sami-zaatari@hotmail.com)
Sent: Sat 1/05/08 8:02 PM To: Nadir Ahmed (nadir@examinethetruth.com); tariqroshan@gmail.com

Cc: 'sam shamoun' (sam_shmn40@hotmail.com); palmproject@hotmail.com; info@ministrytomuslims.com; info@ylfc.org; press@3xterrorists.com; saleem.kamal@yahoo.com; linden7@attglobal.net; jdavidlehman@msn.com; m2a5@netzero.net; emileh@co.kern.ca.us; thesingingcarpenter@yahoo.com; grace1732@hotmail.com; akitob_prince@yahoo.com; administrator@ministrytomuslims.com; director@ministrytomuslims.com; jwswaney@eastside.com; sabeeldawah@yahoo.com; my.choice.islam@gmail.com; adeel.invitationtotruth@gmail.com; adeenenator@gmail.com; ahmederee@yahoo.com; bklimas@hotmail.com; exposelies@yahoo.com; islam_defender@hotmail.com; islamttd786@yahoo.com; just_flow11@hotmail.com; kzaheeralmawrid@hotmail.com; menj1980@hotmail.com; kmdhn@hotmail.com; mrdebatethehate@earthlink.net; mucahit@islamonline.net; munir0728@yahoo.com; muzjid.al.aziz@hotmail.com; nadermusa@hotmail.com; quransearchcom@yahoo.com; aimoo992000@yahoo.com; sendarticle@faithfreedom.com; umarhassan_63@yahoo.com; islam_the_true_deen786@hotmail.com; ghanmy@gmail.com; yahya-ahmed_@hotmail.com; ipo@muslimphilosophy.com; kzaheer_lums@hotmail.com; zaatari@hotmail.com; admin@thetruereligion.net; b_zawadi@hotmail.com

hey shamoun why is that on a pc you always act hard and talk crap? yet face to face you become this little B and
start begging nadir to be your friend and ending the past beef? i dont understand this...........i hope someone else on this list could explain that? is that a peace-loving Christian trait you guys have or what????????

well paul did sanction lying when you go face to face so i guess you are actually following your bible.....

______________________________________________________________________________

debate
From: sami z (sami-zaatari@hotmail.com)
Sent: Tue 9/04/07 11:27 PM
To: sam_shmn40@hotmail.com

hey there loser, you had any donuts today? did you feed some to your satanic
holy spirit too? lol

anyways u loser, i havent stopped thinking of smashing ur backside in a
debate, so here i am again challening you for a debate. infact 2 debates:

Is Muhammad a true Prophet

Terrorism in the Bible or the Quran

plz just say yes so i can give you a nice beat down, we can set the time
sometime next month, i already have 2 debates planned for the next 2 months,
making u the 3rd would be very nice.

so what do you say you silly demon possed loser? do you want to a good
beating by me? dont be a chicken like the apostles in the bible. Plz

______________________________________________________________________________

(No Subject)
From: sami z (sami-zaatari@hotmail.com)
Sent: Wed 9/05/07 11:06 PM
To: sam_shmn40@hotmail.com

hey fat boy dont go crying to brother anas about me, if you wanna cry come
cry to me, i sent you the email, why do you go crying to him you stupid
obease cross worshiper?

he will smash you in a debate when you guys get it on, which is all good,
and i also want to debate you too, to make it a double sized beating, you
like that too dont you? double sized? double size holy spirit burger right?

so next time you and ur drunk spirit email me, instead of emailing the
brother who has nothing to do with it, stupid boy you are stop acting tough
and a bully cause ill smack you over the net and in real life got it? you
dont scare anyone you stupid cross worshiping ASSyrian, infact some of my
muslim friends once gave a good beat down to stupid ASSyrian christians who
were messing with them and pushing them around, so better know your place
fat boy.

so again, do you accept to debate me you fat drunk missionary style loser?

______________________________________________________________________________

What makes this truly astonishing is that this young lad had turned to me for assistance in dealing with Jalal Abualrub and Nadir Ahmed:

______________________________________________________________________________

i come in peace?

From: sami z (sami-zaatari@hotmail.com)
Sent: Fri 6/16/06 10:43 PM
To: sam_shmn40@hotmail.com
hi, i come in peace.

hey man, i am just here to ask you if you are willing to debate one of
jalal's writers, omar al habeshi, you already wrote an article refuting him.
just want to know if you would have a debate with him on paltalk, i know you
will say yes but just want confirmation.

the reason im asking this, is because omar- al habeshi is claiming osama is
terrible in debating and so on, and since he seems to be big headed and so
on, i told him since hes so qualified to come and debate you, and i told him
i would be telling you about it, and asking you if want to debate him.

the guy will most likely back down, but i just need a yes from you, and i
will make sure all our readers know you are willing to debate the guy, and
if he backs out all will see jalals men running as cowards.

thanks.

______________________________________________________________________________

Here is his answer to my response:

RE: i come in peace
From: sami z (sami-zaatari@hotmail.com)
Sent: Sat 6/17/06 2:51 AM To: sam_shmn40@hotmail.com

look, i know we had and will still have alot of problems, both of us commit
blasphemies against each other from our prespective.

plus, this gives you a good opportunity for a good easy debate. i told him
to debate your topic, is Muhammad a prophet, 4 minutes each like we did so
he doesnt make an excuse of saying its to broad.

and this is me alone, i came out with the idea of you debating the guy since
he is saying osama did terrible, then maybe he is qualifiedto debate you,
plus the guy uses paltalk. but he WONT debate, i just want you to say yes,
and when he backs down, i will expose him for it for backing down against
you.

we have made lots of problems for each other, but i do think we have some
respect for each other, which is why i specifically said to debate you, not
some other christian, but you specifically.

>From: "sam shamoun" <sam_shmn40@hotmail.com>
>To: sami-zaatari@hotmail.com
>Subject: RE: i come in peace
>Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 18:01:10 +0000
>
>Sami,
>
>After all the insults, blasphemies against the God of the Bible, along with
>the false accusations against me, and you still ask me to help you guys
>expose Jalal?
>

______________________________________________________________________________

And now watch him take my side against his fellow Muslims:

RE: silencing the barking dog?
From: sami z (sami-zaatari@hotmail.com)
Sent: Fri 8/25/06 2:50 AM
To: nadir@examinethetruth.com; sam_shmn40@hotmail.com; quransearch_com@yahoo.com; faruuk19@yahoo.com; ahsen@amalik.com; b_zawadi@hotmail.com; orthodox786@hotmail.com; islamlife@gmail.com

on a side note, what is so funny about this, is that nadir came to me saying
he wants to work with us, answering-christianity.com. now when all of a
sudden he sees something he doesnt like, he immidietly says he is ignoring
me and denying all contact with me. whats up with that? osama, plz dont
delay your articles on nadir, he is such a hypocrite and these actions prove
it, all he wanted to do is use us, since we are a popular site, but the
second we do something he doesnt like (which i have no idea) he immidietly
breaks all contacts.

for 15 days we have been waiting for nadir to give his debate topic, and he
has stalled. he is running away from this debate, enough with the nonsense
talk that shamoun always runs away, thats BS. shamoun has accepted the
debate since day one, and has given his debate topic, nadir is stalling and
its obvious he is running from the debate since he sees that sam is very
serious to go through with it.

infact, nadir is also trying to make this debate NOT HAPPEN. how does nadir
expect to set a debate up with shamoun when he is sending insultive emails
to shamoun? does that make sense? would you debate someone who comes to you
calling you a barking dog etc etc as nadir has done to sam? no you wouldnt,
this is a smoke screen by nadir, because he knows when you bring insults and
slurs to a debate set up the debate will not happen. when ppl set a debate
up, you make sure both parties are respectable and kind to each other, which
is what i made sure with sam and nadir, and it all went good. then NADIR WAS
THE FIRST ONE TO BREAK this by sending an insulting email to sam. its
obvious nadir is doing all this to avoid a debate, how sad.

plz nadir, dont waste our time ever again, just to show how lame you are, it
took me and shamoun just 10 mins to set our debate up! we set it up in 10
mins, and met 2 hours later and did the debate. so the fact its taking you
this long to just make a debate topic shows your stalling and you never were
serious, you just wanted to try and make up a lie that sam ran from you and
say hurrayyyyyy, but everyone who sees this will know that YOU HAVE STALLED
AND RAN FROM THE DEBATE.

to shamoun, plz dont ever waste your time on nadir.

to osama, just write the debate reviews and ignore nadir, dont give him the
attention he does not deserve.

>From: <nadir@examinethetruth.com>
>Reply-To: nadir@examinethetruth.com
>To: sam_shmn40@hotmail.com, quransearch_com@yahoo.com, faruuk19@yahoo.com,
> ahsen@amalik.com, b_zawadi@hotmail.com, orthodox786@hotmail.com,
> islamlife@gmail.com, sami z <sami-zaatari@hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: silencing the barking dog
>Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:23:18 -0400
>
>
>Sami,
> Your request to help organize this debate has been denied. I do not want
>anything
>to do with you. Sorry. I have ajusted my settings to send all your emails
>to my
>spam folder, therefore, it is pointless to respond to this email.
>
>PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST AT ONCE, AS WELL AS PALTALK. I WILL
>ALSO
>REMOVE YOU FROM MY EMAIL LIST AS WELL.
>
>
>Thanks,
>Nadir Ahmed
>www.ExamineTheTruth.com
>
>
>
>
>
>
>On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:40 , sami z <sami-zaatari@hotmail.com> sent:
>
> >ok, this is getting silly now nadir. you dont know who or what i am?
>excuse
> >me, all this is taking place because I BROUGHT YOU AND SAM TOGETHOR IN
>ONE
> >ROOM, and got it under way.
> >
> >shamoun has AGREED TO DEBATE, and has given his topic. we are now waiting
> >for your topic, which you have not given so far.
> >
> >shamoun will only open up my emails now, not yours, so quitr frankly, if
>you
> >want this debate to happen then i am going to arrange it, if not, then
> >debate is over. the reason i say that is because shamoun does not trust
>you,
> >and thats how it is. the fact is he does trust me to a degree, so
>therefore
> >you cant just exclude me now from arranging this thing between you two.
> >
> >since i am arranging this thing, i am going to have to be neutral, and
> >objective, and as a neutral and objective person in this, you are
>STALLING
> >nadir. it isnt so hard, just make a debate topic, and make your date, and
> >debate is on. that is not asking for much, i dont understand how much
>more
> >you want?
> >
> >i think everyone on the list will even agree with me, shamoun has made
>his
> >debate topic: muta, he is free after september 7th, now make your debate
> >topic, and set 2 dates up after september 7th to debate yours and his
> >debate. and since you like to narrow topics down so you can deal with
>each
> >issue, you will have 5 minutes of back and forth, like me and shamoun did
>in
> >our debate. so nadir make your debate topic, and your date.
> >
> >
> >>From: nadir@examinethetruth.com>
> >>Reply-To: nadir@examinethetruth.com
> >>To: sam shamoun sam_shmn40@hotmail.com>
> >>CC: Osama Abdallah quransearch_com@yahoo.com>, sami z
> >>sami-zaatari@hotmail.com>, nadir@examinethetruth.com,
> >>faruuk19@yahoo.com, ahsen@amalik.com, b_zawadi@hotmail.com,
> >>orthodox786@hotmail.com, islamlife@gmail.com
> >>Subject: silencing the barking dog
> >>Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:06:35 -0400
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>Dear Shameless Shamoun,
> >>
> >>look here you dirt ball, for the last time, if we are going to
>negotiate,
> >>it will
> >>NOT be by email, rather it will be in public via paltalk, and then we
>will
> >>discuss
> >>the terms and conditions for your humiliation. But I believe that you
>are
> >>to
> >>coward to meet me face to face, especially considering how you ran with
> >>your tail
> >>wagging between your legs the last time we faced off. Hehehe.. that must
> >>have been
> >>really humilating for you :)
> >>
> >>http://www.examinethetruth.com/RefutingAI/SexLiesAudiotapeShamoun.htm
> >>
> >> You do realize, that your Christian buddies who heard that tape must
>have
> >>felt
> >>really embarrassed seeing you run away like that:) But of course, they
>wont
> >>tell
> >>you that.. they dont want to hurt your feelings or deflate your fragile
> >>ego. Bless
> >>their hearts. But make no mistake about it, all of them lost respect for
> >>you(what
> >>little they had) after hearing that tape.
> >>
> >>To add insult to injury, you even got schooled by some 19 year old kid
>in a
> >>debate! lol. You are a real loser.
> >>
> >>
> >>Well, get ready.. because their is a lot more in store for you!
>Inshallah,
> >>this
> >>next round.. I am going to spank you soo bad, so much so, that evil
>little
> >>boy
> >>within is going to come out of your fat body for the whole audience to
> >>see.. and
> >>it will be ugly. - I promise u ;)
> >>
> >>Therefore, be man enough and face ExamineTheTruth.com via paltalk where
>we
> >>will
> >>discuss the terms of the debate in front of a live audience ... or else
>go
> >>back
> >>under that rock you crawled out of you fat slob.
> >>
> >>
> >>As for "Sami", he does not represent ExamineTheTruth.com, nor do we have
> >>any idea
> >>who he is, or what he is. Therefore, Sami has nothing to do with our
>debate
> >>negotiations. Shameless Shamoun, you need to stop hiding behind people
>and
> >>face me
> >>like a man.
> >>
> >>
> >>Thanks,
> >>Nadir Ahmed
> >>www.ExamineTheTruth.com
> >>
> >>On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:42 , sam shamoun sam_shmn40@hotmail.com> sent:
> >>
> >> >Thanks Sami,
> >> >
> >> >I will let you arrange this. The Muta topic should take place sometime
>in
> >> >September, preferable anytime after the first week of that month. I
>would
> >>be
> >> >also interested in creaming this gent on the topic of whether the
>Quran
> >> >teaches Tawheed or not, and am I actually finishing a paper refuting
>this
> >> >gent's argument regarding fetal syndrome. That was really funny, that
> >> >argument. :-)
> >> >
> >> >So keep me informed Sami since I won't bother reading this guy's
>emails,
> >> >only yours. He has proven that he can't be trusted and will do
>anything
> >>to
> >> >deceive people. Just ask Wood about how he changed his material for
>the
> >> >debate.
> >> >Sam
> >> >
> >> >>ok guys, lets get back on track.
> >> >>
> >> >>lets just set the debates up, shamoun has given his topic, which is
> >>muta,
> >> >>nadir what is your topic?
> >> >>
> >> >>nadir, give your topic, and the date you are free to debate, shamoun,
> >>give
> >> >>your date of when you are free, remember you both must arrange 2 free
> >> >>dates, since you will be having 2 debates.
> >> >>
> >> >>the time format for the debate can be like me and shamouns, 2 minute
> >> >>opening statements, with 4 mins back and forth each, over a period of
>2
> >> >>hours, unless you 2 want 5 minutes of back and forth each.
> >> >>
> >> >>we will have 2 admins for each side, a muslim and christian, a
>neutral
> >>with
> >> >>admin rights shared by both the muslim and christian admin, room will
>be
> >> >>dotted on text and mic, only the 2 admins will be allowed to type,
> >>pasting
> >> >>verses and info, and time limits etc.
> >> >>
> >> >>so nadir, what is your debate topic, and both of you give your 2 free
> >>dates
> >> >>of when you can do it.

______________________________________________________________________________

incase you all forgot
From: sami z (sami-zaatari@hotmail.com)
Sent: Sat 9/09/06 10:46 PM
To: islamlife@gmail.com; nadir@examinethetruth.com Cc: ahsen@amalik.com; b_zawadi@hotmail.com; orthodox786@hotmail.com; faruuk19@yahoo.com; quransearch_com@yahoo.com

just to remind you all, that nadir ahmed was supposed to be debating sam
shamoun, im suprised how people forgot about this, as you can all see, nadir
has been running all this time. nadir did you think we would forget?


>From: "IslamLife" <islamlife@gmail.com>
>To: <nadir@examinethetruth.com>
>CC: <ahsen@amalik.com>,<b_zawadi@hotmail.com>,"sami z"
><sami-zaatari@hotmail.com>,<orthodox786@hotmail.com>,"omer moh"
><faruuk19@yahoo.com>,"Osama Abdallah" <quransearch_com@yahoo.com>
>Subject: They are not worth it!
>Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:34:43 -0400
>
>As-salamu alaikum warahmatullah
>
>Dear Brother Nadir:
>
> As much outrage as I feel at the little Khabeeth, Osama, and his Quffah,
>the young fool, Sami ‘Z’, because of their ridicule of the Prophet,
>salla-llahu `alaihi wa-sallam, lying on Allah and His Messenger and extreme
>hatred for the Prophet’s companions and all those who love the Prophet and
>his Sunnah, I encourage you to withdraw your threat against them, for these
>reasons.
>
>1. Knowing that if you wish, you can easily physically harm these two
>fools as easily as you can harm two showgirls at a magic show in Las Vegas,
>they, just as the showgirls in Las Vegas are, are not worth one minute in
>jail.
>
>2. We have a lot of Da`wah to make and to refute the terrible slander
>that AnsweringChristianity has been directing at the Prophet of Islam,
>Muhammad, salla-llahu `alaihi wa-sallam, of whom Osama and Sami are wicked
>enemies.
>
>3. These two have tremendous hatred for people of the Sunnah, because
>they hate it and hate the one who was sent with it, and will use your
>threat to falsely accuse Salafis of violence, which I discourage. Exposing
>these two deviants for what they truly are is worse on them than being beat
>up.
>
>4. You will only be dirtying your hands with extreme filth.
>
>5. Allah will deal with the enemies of Muhammad, salla-llahu `alaihi
>wa-sallam: He has promised that the enemies of Muhammad, who slander him,
>will be cutoff from His Mercy. There is no punishment that you or I can
>ever exert on anyone that is remotely similar to the punishment of Allah
>against the enemies of His Messenger, salla-llahu alaihi wa-sallam. No
>doubt, Osama is Muhammad's enemy; Sami is Muhammad's enemy by his
>association with Osama and his defense of his Kufr.
>
>6. Instead of beating up on these two wicked enemies of Muhammad,
>which I discourage you to do to begin with, invoke Allah to one day gather
>Osama and Shamoun in the company of Iblis. Osama should not mind, since he
>thinks that Iblis will end up in Jannah.
>
>
>
>Please forward this email to the same group of people to whom you emailed
>your threat to Osama and Sami, and type the words ‘I agree’ in the subject.
>
>Do a cleaner job than beating up on Osama and Sami, like taking the garbage
>out.
>
>As-salamu alaikum warahmatullah
>
>Jalal Abualrub
>
>

______________________________________________________________________________

Re: warning shots fire! round two about to begin!?
From: sami z (sami-zaatari@hotmail.com)
Sent: Mon 9/11/06 11:08 PM
To: quransearch_com@yahoo.com; nadir@examinethetruth.com; orthodox786@hotmail.com; faruuk19@yahoo.com; ahsen@amalik.com; sam_shmn40@hotmail.com; islam_defender@hotmail.com; just_flow11@hotmail.com; Munir0728@yahoo.com; mrdebatethehate@earthlink.net; Islam_the_true_Deen786@hotmail.com; b_zawadi@hotmail.com; islamlife@gmail.com

and nadir fans, plz dont reply back by complaing that osama is attacking
salafis, nadir claims he is a salafi, therefore he is representing you guys,
and you guys never correct him meaning u agree with him, so fact is nadir is
really bringing shame to you salafis. one salafi told me nadir and his type
are the dogs of the hell fire :)


>From: Osama Abdallah <quransearch_com@yahoo.com>
>To: nadir@examinethetruth.com, orthodox786@hotmail.com, faruuk19@yahoo.com,
> ahsen@amalik.com, sami-zaatari@hotmail.com, sam_shmn40@hotmail.com,
>islam_defender@hotmail.com, just_flow11@hotmail.com, Munir0728@yahoo.com,
>mrdebatethehate@earthlink.net, Islam_the_true_Deen786@hotmail.com,
>b_zawadi@hotmail.com, islamlife@gmail.com
>Subject: Re: warning shots fire! round two about to begin!
>Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:06:19 -0700 (PDT)
>
>I just hope everyone sees how low and trash the salafies are. Spreading
>Islam is the lowest thing on their priority list. All they're good for is
>mocking and arrogance.
>
> Well their arrogance stops here, because this is where their necks go
>under the feet of real and couragous Muslims.
>
> Nadir, I can't thank you enough for making our job a lot easier for
>humiliating your master. It's good that you live in your lala world and
>you insist on advertising it, because the more you do, and the more the
>dajjal supports you, the more you humiliate him. So keep it up.
>
> Osama
>
>
>nadir@examinethetruth.com wrote:
>
>
>
>Let me start off by saying ..that I have not included any of the
>Anwering Islam
>team on this email... Look you guys are fighting a loosing battle - Osama
>and
>Sami's strategy is that the Muslims will forgive them for their comments
>about
>Prophet Muhammed(P), if they apologize.
>
>Well, my strategy is that I believe this will not happen. I believe cursing
>Muhammed(P) will leave a permanant impression in the Muslim's mind. I
>will also
>update my article to make sure I include osama's apology and request
>the Muslims
>DO NOT ACCEPT THIS BECAUSE this is not the first time this has happened.
>Therefore, I do not believe they can win. Coupled with the fact that OSama
>blatanly lies about my debate only further condemns him. But, this all of
>this
>was only warning shots fired!
>
>Second round of assault will include exposing a very ugly.. and shameful
>fact
>about a dirty little secret both Osama and Sami share. I don't even think
>Br.
>Jalal is aware of what I am about to share with you. Well, here goes:
>
>Both Sami and Osama have been brutally beaten in debate by Answering Islam.
>We
>all know about what Sam Shamoun did to Osama, but what we don't know is
>that
>Christian_prince also smacked around Sami and exposed him very badly, but
>not
>before insulting Prophet Muhammed(P) and Islam. In fact, Sami is soo
>ashamed of
>what Christian_prince did to him, that he is HIDING THE DEBATE. Yes. He
>refuses
>to show anyone that debate!
>
>And as for Sami's debate with Shamoun - Upon closer analysis, Shamoun won.
>But
>to Sami's credit.. he hung in there and at least made it a close victory
>for
>Shamoun - Sami made Sam earn his victory. That is all the credit he gets.
>As
>for Muslim's reaction to the debate... it's a piece of garbage:
>
>
>1. It is not good for dawa because it does not convince anyone about the
>truth
>of Islam.
>
>2. It is not good for refuting the lies against Islam becasue the
>debate did not
>cover it.
>
>Therefore, what is the debate good for??? Thus Muslims don't even bother
>mentioning it! And, no other Muslim website or message board even bother's
>to
>display it! I will be sure to write a debate review.
>
>
>Thus Answering Christianity has produced 3 back to back humilating losses
>to
>Answering Islam! AS OF YET.. THEY HAVE NEVER WON A DEBATE IN THEIR ENTIRE
>MISERABLE HISTORY!!!
>
>
>I will document all of this in my new article "Why Christians love Osama",
>in
>which I show how Answering christianity goes after ignorant and stupid
>Muslims
>and runs away from ExamineTheTruth.com! Think about it.. the greatest
>compliment Answering Islam could give me is that AVOID ME LIKE THE BLACK
>PLAGUE!!! While they run to Osama!! Hmm... why do you think that is ?
>
>
>And all of this Alhumdulilah, is the punishment Allah will the canines of
>Answering christianity.. because those who insult Muhammed(P) will NEVER BE
>SUCCESSFUL!!! And the Christians debate them because of this. To put it
>short -
>God is on our side...
>
>it's going to be an easy win ;)
>
>
>If Osama was smart, he will swallow his pride and hate... and work
>something out
>immediately. Some Muslims are crazy people man. God knows what they
>might do to
>him.
>
>From a tactical point of view, this entire war will gain them nothing,
>but they
>stand to loose ALOT. How ever , we stand to gain ALOT: we will get alot of
>their fans to turn over and recognition for our efforts.
>
>
>
>
>
>Thanks,
>Nadir Ahmed
>www.ExamineTheTruth.com

______________________________________________________________________________

RE: Calling Shamoun's bluff - who is really running??
From: sami z (sami-zaatari@hotmail.com)
Sent: Fri 1/12/07 11:02 AM
To: sam_shmn40@hotmail.com; nadir@examinethetruth.com; just_flow11@hotmail.com; islamttd786@yahoo.com; bklimas@woh.rr.com; ahmederee@yahoo.com; Muzjid.Al.Aziz@hotmail.com; Munir0728@yahoo.com; mrdebatethehate@earthlink.net; shaisahmad@yahoo.com; Islam_the_true_Deen786@hotmail.com
Cc: b_zawadi@hotmail.com; sabeeldawah@yahoo.com; islamilife@hotmail.com;; islamlife@gmail.com; commanderdata87@hotmail.com; contact@menj.org;

nadir u chicken stop wasting our time and get the debate ovr with, all these
ppl are watching all u have to do is accept the challenge and debate which
is what u say u want! so quit wasting ALL of our time and walk the walk.
lets see if nadir is really all about what he says, or just a waste of time
on all of us muslims and christians. set a date to debate, weekends not bad
or whatever and debate!

______________________________________________________________________________

Zaatari even sent me emails where the Muslims admitted that I defeated them in the debates that I had against them!

______________________________________________________________________________

FW: RE: warning shots fire! round two about to begin!
From: sami z (sami-zaatari@hotmail.com)
Sent: Wed 9/13/06 2:26 AM To: sam_shmn40@hotmail.com

>From: omer moh <faruuk19@yahoo.com>
>To: sami z <sami-zaatari@hotmail.com>
>CC: b_zawadi@hotmail.com, nadir@examinethetruth.com,
>quransearch_com@yahoo.com, orthodox786@hotmail.com, faruuk19@yahoo.com,
>ahsen@amalik.com, islam_defender@hotmail.com, just_flow11@hotmail.com,
>Munir0728@yahoo.com, mrdebatethehate@earthlink.net,
>Islam_the_true_Deen786@hotmail.com, islamlife@gmail.com
>Subject: RE: warning shots fire! round two about to begin!
>Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:10:58 -0700 (PDT)
>
>To talk honestly..here are list of loses
> -Nadir lost his debate with shamoun...and the debate should be removed
>from his site.
> -Nadir's debate with christin prince should be removed not cos Nadir
>addmitted animal sex but since he can't refute cp's claim.
> -Osama lost badly his debate with shamoun and he did well for not
>posting it in his site.
> -Sami..although he had certain good points(in the debate with shamoun)
>he was just dancing around "where in the bible jesus said 'i am a god'''.
> -Nadir although he won the debate with wood,we can't understand the link
>b/n tawhid and ebla tablets.I doubt if Nadir is concerned in narrow and
>specific debate topics.
> The only commen character you all(whose debates are reviewed here) share
>is ARROGANCE and SELF PRAISING.
> ..the best debate(although its quite short) i must recommend is Jalal Vs
>winn.
> Best Regards
> Omar
>
>sami z <sami-zaatari@hotmail.com> wrote:
> lol he is very stupid indeed. he claims christian prince humiliated me,
>thats why all the muslims in the room were laughing at cp for running away
>from the debate, which was recorded.
>
>secondly, for the sake of argument, just say i did lose the debate to sam,
>at least as you admit, i did go all the way, but what about your debate
>with
>sam? you looked like a complete idiot and you did not refute one single
>solid argument!
>
>thirdly, we all know your jelous, but thats okay, bassam said it all, and
>bassam is not bias btw, he has made his difference with osama known, so he
>is neutral in this. but again, nadir seems to be ignoring one solid fact,
>that his site HARDLY gets any viewers, so at the end of the day he doesnt
>have the main weapon in this war, which is the readers, we have ALL the
>muslim readers, so they will all read what we have to say on you monkey
>boy,
>put that on top of answering-islam's pages on you. you are getting kicked
>like a ball.
>
>
> >From: "BASSAM ZAWADI"
> >To: nadir@examinethetruth.com, quransearch_com@yahoo.com,
> >orthodox786@hotmail.com, faruuk19@yahoo.com, ahsen@amalik.com,
> >sami-zaatari@hotmail.com, islam_defender@hotmail.com,
> >just_flow11@hotmail.com, Munir0728@yahoo.com,
> >mrdebatethehate@earthlink.net, Islam_the_true_Deen786@hotmail.com,
> >islamlife@gmail.com
> >Subject: RE: warning shots fire! round two about to begin!
> >Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 05:41:04 +0000
> >
> >
> >
> >nadir you said that you did not include any of the answering islam team
>on
> >the email yet shamoun's email is included. looooool

______________________________________________________________________________

And yet now if you ask these same Muslims who won these debates they will tell you that they did hands down and will boast of how they utterly humiliated me! Remember Muhammad’s god was a liar and deceiver as well, and even permitted that his followers emulate him in that regard (http://answering-islam.org/Shamoun/allah_best_deceiver.htm).

Sami coming to me for help led Nadir Ahmed to accuse him of being a traitor:

______________________________________________________________________________

From: sami z (sami-zaatari@hotmail.com)
Sent: Sat 10/07/06 12:28 AM
To: sam_shmn40@hotmail.com

HEY!!!!! did you forget about me???? what about our debate... man.. Sami's
email
really made me laugh :)

I mean... he is really scared for you osama, aww.. i think he loves u. that
guy
is trying to place all kinds of road blocks in the way of this debate! what
is
this crap that Jalal must debate then and only then a debate can take
place???
what is this? some kind of panel discussion????

you coward... it's time to smash u. stop hidng and let's get this show on
the
road!

and as for this lie that I am running from Shameless Shamoun, I will debunk
this
and expose Sami's lies against me, and anyone who helps Shamoun against a
Muslim
is a *traitor* to Islam, and has committed kufur if he is not a kaffir
already.
BOTH points will be made in the debate.

Remember the hadeeth of the Prophet(P)...."you are on the deen of your
companion..." and just as Osama fell out of Islam... so did Sami!

SAMI -
for you information, Sam Shamoun is using your statement which supports him
AGAINST ME. This is kufr. I would like to request you one last time to
RETRACT
your statement and NEVER give him any support against any Muslim. To say,
"well, when I was writing it i never new he could use it against any
Muslim..."
does not work.

Because *NOW* you do know that he is using it against Muslims therefore you
must
stop your support NOW for the enemy of Allah.

Alhumdulilah, Osama and myself have both exposed Shamoun for what he is, and
the
only defense he has right now is your testimony against me.

do the right thing.. and stop your support of him.

Thanks,
Nadir Ahmed
www.ExamineTheTruth.com

______________________________________________________________________________

The most amazing part about all of this is that Sami Zaatari and Bassam Zawadi have turned against their former employer Osama Abdallah and have now joined the opposing side, siding with Jalal Abualrub and Nadir Ahmed! In fact, Zawadi prays that his false god brings judgment on Osama:

http://www.authenticsunnah.org/ (This website contains the greatest number of articles on the web that refute false allegations against Islam. However, I do not agree or share the same views as the webmaster of authentic sunnah when it comes to basic Islamic doctrine. For example, the author's stance on the issue of hadith and how he puts them on the same level as the Law found in today's Old Testament, his approval of the september 11 attacks, his wrongful understanding of the rules behind polygamy marraige, and his wrongful understanding of the concept of execution of apostates) and other Islamic issues. Therefore, I only recommend the articles that deal with comparitive religion issues and refutations and not to learn about basic Islamic rulings and doctrine from this website. I also want to state that I previously used to write articles for this website. However, many of my old articles on the site contain errors and need much editing. I asked the author of the site, Osama Abdullah to remove my articles but he has constantly been stubborn and refused. May Allah forgive him. He knows that my articles on his site contain some errors and still continues to keep them on the site only so his site can receive higher rankings. Therefore, I declare my self innocent in the sight of Allah from the mistakes of my old articles AND ONLY ASK GOD TO JUDGE OSAMA ABDULLAH FOR HIS STUBBORNNESS in refusing to remove them. (http://call-to-monotheism.com/links; Capital emphasis ours)

Not only does Zawadi pray God’s judgment upon his former employer these same Muslims went so far as to threaten to harm each other physically:

______________________________________________________________________________

From : <nadir@examinethetruth.com>
Reply-To : nadir@examinethetruth.com
Sent : Thursday, September 7, 2006 12:50 AM
To : Osama Abdallah <quransearch_com@yahoo.com>, IslamLife <islamlife@gmail.com>, orthodox786@hotmail.com, omer moh <faruuk19@yahoo.com>, ahsen@amalik.com, b_zawadi@hotmail.com, sami-zaatari@hotmail.com
Subject : osama watch your back

Osama, you fucking kaffir.. how dare you insult our Prophet(P) by saying he has a mental disease wallahi, if I ever meet you on the street.... youre done.... and it WILL happen. watch your back. and as for your gay lover Saami, the fact that you support this piece of shit osama.. the same holds true for you. I have ways and means... I promise u. I have made a screen shot of your defamation of our Prophet(P), so you dont try to hide your kuffar. Thanks, Nadir Ahmed www.ExamineTheTruth.com

And his second email:

From : <nadir@examinethetruth.com>
Reply-To : nadir@examinethetruth.com
Sent : Thursday, September 7, 2006 3:07 AM
To : orthodox786@hotmail.com, omer moh <faruuk19@yahoo.com>, ahsen@amalik.com, b_zawadi@hotmail.com, sami-zaatari@hotmail.com, Osama Abdallah <quransearch_com@yahoo.com>
Subject : Re: osama watch your back

you fucking kaffir.. you think you can arm bar me? lol ill be the one breaking your elbow, then, I'll triangle choke you and force you to take back your insults against Prophet Muhammed(P) .... then I'll ground and pound your ugly face. It's going to be great.. Ill pass your guard in matter of minutes and mount you... and Ill slamm my fist right in your eye socket, and I'll say.. "what did you say about our Prophet(P)?" "who is old and stupid now Osama?" Let's do it this weekend. You can come down to my ju jitzu gym. Ill arrange it with the fellas down here. or did you want me to come up to your gym ? This is JIHAD. Thanks, Nadir Ahmed www.ExamineTheTruth.com

Source - http://www.answering-christianity.com/sami_zaatri/nadir_and_jalals_destruction.htm

______________________________________________________________________

Another Muslim thug named Jalal Abualrub gave Nadir the following advice:

______________________________________________________________________________

From: "IslamLife" <islamlife@gmail.com>
To: nadir@******.com
CC: "Osama Abdallah" <quransearch_com@yahoo.com>, orthodox786@hotmail.com, "omer moh" <faruuk19@yahoo.com>, ahsen@amalik.com, b_zawadi@hotmail.com, "sami z" <sami-zaatari@hotmail.com>
Subject:
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 16:41:05 -0400

if you insist and are sure it is legal, really sure, then you should demand that the little khabeeth sign a paper promising not to take you to court when you beat him up, inshaallah, where he also promises not to bring quffah with him, the 'z' guy, because these two do not have any honor and they may ambush you from behind, also, why not video tape the legal match so that the khabeeth does not claim anything that did not happen.

______________________________________________________________________________

This led Zawadi to comment:

From: "BASSAM ZAWADI" <b_zawadi@hotmail.com>
To: islamlife@gmail.com, nadir@******.com
CC: quransearch_com@yahoo.com, orthodox786@hotmail.com, faruuk19@yahoo.com, ahsen@amalik.com, sami-zaatari@hotmail.com
Subject: RE:
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 05:32:12 +0000

what words of wisdom and scholarly advice. man Jalal if your readers just saw the advice you give. Osama why not make an article called "Jalal's Scholarly Fatwas" and posted this beautiful piece of art.

Source – http://www.answering-christianity.com/the_dajjals_scholarly_advise.htm

______________________________________________________________________________

Jalal even went so far to say that Osama deserves to be killed, to be shot!

______________________________________________________________________________

From: Jalal Abualrub <islamlife@hotmail.com>
To: Osama Abdallah <quransearch_com@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 July 2006 08:22:47 - 0700 (PDT)

walak ya manyak ya haqeer (rough translation – "o you fucker, you despicable")!! wallah i know it was you who created this ridiculous petition about me. you are a very sick khabeeth and an enemy of god. may you burn in jahannam next to your friend satan o defender of queers and enemy of muhammad!!!

stop this madness man stop it!!! you are a sick and demented khanzeer (pig) and deserve to be shot o defender of queers. go and repent before it’s too late for you. you are such a waste of time you murtad haqeer (despicable apostate). you despise salafis while you are not good enough to a servant for one of them!!!! (bold and underline emphasis ours)

Source - http://www.answering-christianity.com/jalal_went_crazy.htm

______________________________________________________________________________

Nor is this an isolated case. Nadir Ahmed also went on an attack against Muslim apologist Shabir Ally: http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2008/01/nadir-ahmed-declares-shabir-ally-is.html; http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2008/01/nadir-ahmeds-long-war-against-shabir.html

Do the readers see the pattern with these individuals? Is it a coincidence that these are the very same Muslims who have tried to discredit me for supposedly starting this pattern of mocking and insulting them, which allegedly led to their doing the same? Now if I really am to blame for all this then what explains the fact that they exhibit the same kind of abusive behavior against each other? What accounts for Nadir Ahmed, Sami Zaatari, Osama Abdallah and Jalal Abualrub cursing one another and threatening to harm each other with physical violence? Let me guess, I am to blame for this too!

In fact, it got so out of hand with these same individuals that the following Muslim had to write an open letter pleading with them to stop:

I received a message on Sat Oct 14 20:41:58 GMT from brother Osama Abdallah of www.answering-christianity.com on my guestbook page (on a website I had a year ago). He asked me to remove the links to Nadir Ahmad’s website that are on my website because he alleges that Nadir’s web propagates "the SICKEST AND MOST DANGEROUS LIE ever invented about Islam and that is Islam allowing sex with animals." I’ve invested his claim and have yet to find conclusive evidence to this effect. Brother Osama has written detailed articles about this http://www.answering-christianity.com/nadir_ahmeds_lala_world.htm. As to how true they are, I leave that with Allah the Best of Judges to decide. Interestingly, I found brother Jalal Abualrub whom I’ve also quoted in one of my article on brother Osama’s website at http://www.answering-christianity.com/jalal_went_crazy.htm . Truth be known, the articles there shocked me. Brother Osama calls Jalal Abualrub a Dajjal for reasons he explained in the respective articles. This is a very very serious allegation to make to a fellow Muslim. Calling someone a dajjal is worse than calling someone a kafir though both are derogatory remarks when made to a fellow Muslim brother. A dajjal is not only a believer but also one who strives secretly and maliciously for the destruction of Islam, na’uzubillah. How can we possibly call another brother with such a term?? Osama says that brother Jalal is a takfiri as he has called him a kafir before and he provides e-mails to substantiate this. Once again, how true these allegations are, I leave that with Allah the Best of Judges to decide. I do not intend to get into whatever qualms these brothers have with one another, but I will have to say something about it as it has been brought to my attention by Osama Abdallah himself. Had he not posted his message to my guestbook, I would not have publicised this sort of letter for the whole world to see. I would rather talk about this behind closed doors as it is exposing my fellow brothers to unnecessary shame. But Osama’s move to send the message to me in public has forced me against my own good conscience.

My dear brothers in faith, Osama Abdallah, Jalal Abualrub and Nadir Ahmad. I am young and I will not pretend to be more knowledgeable than any of you. I am not. Please do not mistake this article as a challenge to your credibility or intelligence. It is simply a sincere effort to say that which I perceive to be the truth that ought to be shared to one and all. I am quite certain my dear brothers that you know how serious the matters of takfeer and of course gheebah are. But for the benefit of the readers I will present Islam’s position regarding the issue…

My dear brothers and sisters, calling fellow brethren kuffar risks being kuffar ourselves. Thus, let us abstain from such a path lest we damn ourselves for it. Brother Osama, you allege that brother Jalal is a takfiri, yet you fall into the same category when you pronounced him a dajjal which in fact carries a worse connotation. Let us return to the Prophet’s path ya akhi. Brothers Osama, Jalal and Nadir…you’ve been involved with enemies of Islam for a very long time. You should know better than to quarrel with one another to the extent of declaring one another kuffar. Don’t we realise that Sam Shamoun and the likes of him hold parties whenever we indulge in such detrimental activities? (An open letter to Osama Abdallah, Nadir Ahmed and Jalal Abualrub – A message for Osama Abdallah, Jalal Abualrub and Nadir Ahmad, by Ibn Anwar: http://unveilingchristianity.wordpress.com/2007/11/14/an-open-letter-to-osama-abdallah-nadir-ahmed-and-jalal-abulalrub/)

What this demonstrates is that these liars have no shame and respect for anyone. It is they, not I, who started mocking the true God and his Word, the Holy Bible, and yet when I returned the favor they tried to use that against me and accuse me of being the one who caused all of this. And I do know the reason why they have been trying to slander my character so viciously. They are attempting to get people to stop reading my articles or for taking my criticisms of Islam seriously, since they realize how damaging our material is in exposing the lies and deceptions of Muhammad, but unfortunately for them it is not working.

There are a lot more emails for me to produce but since this is getting rather lengthy I will have to stop for now. Lord willing, in the near future I will produce all the emails which I received over the years from Muslims such as Osama Abdallah and the rest to see who actually started with the insults and ridicules.


The Biblical Justification For Ridicule and Mockery

What makes this rather sad is that this very hypocrite and liar, Zawadi, knows of all this and yet attacks me when I respond to these very same blasphemers in like manner, in a manner which they deserve, one which is in line with the teachings of the prophets and apostles. After all, the Bible does say that God mocks the unbelievers:

"Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the LORD and against his Anointed One. ‘Let us break their chains,’ they say, and throw off their fetters.’ The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them. Psalm 2:1-4

"but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he knows their day is coming." Psalm 37:13

"Wisdom cries aloud in the street, in the markets she raises her voice; at the head of the noisy streets she cries out; at the entrance of the city gates she speaks: ‘How long, O simple ones, will you love being simple? How long will scoffers delight in their scoffing and fools hate knowledge? If you turn at my reproof, behold, I will pour out my spirit to you; I will make my words known to you. Because I have called and you refused to listen, have stretched out my hand and no one has heeded, because you have ignored all my counsel and would have none of my reproof, I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when terror strikes you," Proverbs 1:20-26

This, perhaps, explains the prophet Elijah’s mocking the false prophets of Baal, since he was only imitating Yahweh his God at this point:

"So Ahab sent to all the people of Israel and gathered the prophets together at Mount Carmel. And Elijah came near to all the people and said, ‘How long will you go limping between two different opinions? If the LORD is God, follow him; but if Baal, then follow him.’ And the people did not answer him a word. Then Elijah said to the people, ‘I, even I only, am left a prophet of the LORD, but Baal’s prophets are 450 men. Let two bulls be given to us, and let them choose one bull for themselves and cut it in pieces and lay it on the wood, but put no fire to it. And I will prepare the other bull and lay it on the wood and put no fire to it. And you call upon the name of your god, and I will call upon the name of the LORD, and the God who answers by fire, he is God.’ And all the people answered, ‘It is well spoken.’ Then Elijah said to the prophets of Baal, ‘Choose for yourselves one bull and prepare it first, for you are many, and call upon the name of your god, but put no fire to it.’ And they took the bull that was given them, and they prepared it and called upon the name of Baal from morning until noon, saying, ‘O Baal, answer us!’ But there was no voice, and no one answered. And they limped around the altar that they had made. And at noon Elijah MOCKED THEM, saying, ‘Cry aloud, for he is a god. Either he is musing, OR HE IS RELIEVING HIMSELF, or he is on a journey, or perhaps he is asleep and must be awakened.’ And they cried aloud and cut themselves after their custom with swords and lances, until the blood gushed out upon them. And as midday passed, they raved on until the time of the offering of the oblation, but there was no voice. No one answered; no one paid attention." 1 Kings 18:20-29

Some of the prophets even called people stupid and foolish!

"For my people are foolish; they know me not; they are stupid children; they have no understanding. They are ‘wise’—in doing evil! But how to do good they know not." Jeremiah 4:22

"They are both stupid and foolish; the instruction of idols is but wood! … Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols, for his images are false, and there is no breath in them." Jeremiah 10:8, 14

Moreover, the Lord Jesus himself and his apostles did not hesitate to insult those who deserved it:

"When Jesus had finished speaking, a Pharisee invited him to eat with him; so he went in and reclined at the table. But the Pharisee, noticing that Jesus did not first wash before the meal, was surprised. Then the Lord said to him, ‘Now then, you Pharisees clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside you are full of greed and wickedness. You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also? But give what is inside the dish to the poor, and everything will be clean for you. Woe to you Pharisees, because you give God a tenth of your mint, rue and all other kinds of garden herbs, but you neglect justice and the love of God. You should have practiced the latter without leaving the former undone. Woe to you Pharisees, because you love the most important seats in the synagogues and greetings in the marketplaces. Woe to you, because you are like unmarked graves, which men walk over without knowing it.’ One of the experts in the law answered him, ‘Teacher, when you say these things, you insult us also.’ Jesus replied, ‘And you experts in the law, woe to you, because you load people down with burdens they can hardly carry, and you yourselves will not lift one finger to help them. Woe to you, because you build tombs for the prophets, and it was your forefathers who killed them. So you testify that you approve of what your forefathers did; they killed the prophets, and you build their tombs. Because of this, God in his wisdom said, "I will send them prophets and apostles, some of whom they will kill and others they will persecute." Therefore this generation will be held responsible for the blood of all the prophets that has been shed since the beginning of the world, from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah, who was killed between the altar and the sanctuary. Yes, I tell you, this generation will be held responsible for it all. Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering.’ When Jesus left there, the Pharisees and the teachers of the law began to oppose him fiercely and to besiege him with questions, waiting to catch him in something he might say." Luke 11:37-54

Even though one of the teachers of the law informed the Lord that his comments were hurtful and insulting he still went ahead to rebuke them rather harshly.

The Apostle Paul called the Judaizers, or Jews who were preaching a false Gospel, dogs:

"Watch out for those dogs, those men who do evil, those mutilators of the flesh. For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh—" Philippians 3:2-3

Moreover, here is how this blessed Apostle treated a sorcerer who opposed and sought to hinder the spread of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ:

"When they had gone through the whole island as far as Paphos, they came upon a certain magician, a Jewish false prophet named Bar-Jesus. He was with the proconsul, Sergius Paulus, a man of intelligence, who summoned Barnabas and Saul and sought to hear the word of God. But Elymas the magician (for that is the meaning of his name opposed them, seeking to turn the proconsul away from the faith. But Saul, who was also called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him and said, ‘You son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, full of all deceit and villainy, will you not stop making crooked the straight paths of the Lord? And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon you, and you will be blind and unable to see the sun for a time.’ Immediately mist and darkness fell upon him, and he went about seeking people to lead him by the hand. Then the proconsul believed, when he saw what had occurred, for he was astonished at the teaching of the Lord." Acts 13:6-12

And Peter likened apostate and heretical Christians to animals, dogs and swine:

"But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish… They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them. Of them the proverbs are true: ‘A dog returns to its vomit,’ and, ‘A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud.’" 2 Peter 2:12, 19-22

In this the apostles were imitating the language of the Lord Jesus:

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces." Matthew 7:6

What all of these examples prove is that it is simply not true that mocking and insulting one’s opponent is unbiblical or unchristian. Even though the Holy Bible says that Christians generally should be gracious in the way they speak, and not return insult for insult:

"Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’ To the contrary, ‘if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.’ Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:17-21

"Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person." Colossians 4:6

Yet, as the above examples demonstrate, it also allows for exceptions to this general rule of Christian conduct. Otherwise we would have to believe that Jesus, the apostles, and the prophets were all acting in an unchristian manner!

As the book of Ecclesiastes states:

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace." Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Now this deceiver, Zawadi, seeks to justify these attacks against my person by claiming that I am the one who started with the insults, which is nothing more than a lie since this tradition of mocking, blaspheming, and ridiculing God and his true messengers started long before me, even before Osama and Deedat. It began with his false prophet Muhammad who slandered and lied against God’s prophets and the Lord Jesus and who also labelled those who refused to believe in him dogs, pigs, swine, the worst creatures etc., solely because they didn’t buy into his false teachings:

And recite to them the tiding of him to whom We gave Our signs, but he cast them off; and Satan followed after him, and he became one of the perverts. And had We willed, We would have raised him up thereby; but he inclined towards the earth and followed his lust. So the likeness of him is as the likeness of a dog; if thou attackest it it lolls its tongue out, or if thou leavest it, it lolls its tongue out. That is that people's likeness who cried lies to Our signs. So relate the story; haply they will reflect. An evil likeness is the likeness of the people who cried lies to Our signs, and themselves were wronging. S. 7:175-177 Arberry

The likeness of those who have been loaded with the Torah then they have not carried it, is as the likeness of an ass carrying books. S. 62:5 Arberry

Evil is the likeness of the people who have cried lies to God's signs. God guides never the people of the evildoers. The unbelievers of the People of the Book and the idolaters shall be in the Fire of Gehenna, therein dwelling forever; those are the worst of creatures. S. 98:6-7 Arberry

And not only did Muhammad use filthy and vulgar language in his Quran (1, 2, 3, 4), so did his companions:

... Then ‘Urwah said: “Muhammad, tell me: if you extirpate your tribesmen, have you ever heard of any of the Arabs who destroyed his own race before you? And if the contrary comes to pass, by God I see both prominent people and rabble who are likely to flee and leave you.” Abu Bakr said, “Go suck the clitoris of al-Lat!” – al-Lat was the idol of Thaqif, which they used to worship – “Would we flee and leave him?” (The History of al-Tabari – The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein [State University of New York Press (SUNY), Albany 1997], Volume VIII (8), p. 76; bold and underline emphasis ours)

In fact, Muhammad even encouraged his companions to bluntly tell people to bite their fathers’ penises!

Ubayy b. Ka‘b told that he heard God’s messenger say, “If anyone proudly asserts his descent in the manner of the pre-Islamic people, tell him to bite his father’s penis, AND DO NOT USE A EUPHEMISM.” It is transmitted in Sarah [sic] as-sunna. (Mishkat Al Masabih, English Translation With Explanatory Notes By Dr. James Robson [Sh. Muhammad Ashraf Publishers, Booksellers & Exporters, Lahore, Pakistan, Reprinted 1994], Volume II, Book XXIV – General Behaviour, Chapter XIII. Boasting and Party-Spirit, p. 1021; bold and capital emphasis ours)

{Sidenote: Sarah is a misspelling for Sharh, so that it should have read Sharh as-sunna.}

And:

And in the words of Abu Bakr As-Sideeq to 'Urwah: "Suck Al-Lat's clitoris!"[2] – there is a permissibility of speaking plainly the name of the private parts if there is some benefit to be gained thereby, just as he [Muhammad] permitted a plain response to the one who made the claims of the Jahiliyyah (i.e. claims of tribal superiority), by saying: "Bite your father's penis!"[3] And for every situation there is a (fitting) saying. (Provisions for the Hereafter (Mukhtasar Zad Al-Ma'ad), by Imam Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah, summarized by Imam Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab At-Tamimi [Darussalam Publishers & Distributors, First Edition: September 2003], Chapter. Regarding the Story of Al-Hudaibiyyah, p. 383; source; words within brackets ours)

[3] Narrated by Ahmad, on the authority of Ubayy Ibn Ka'b. (Ibid.)

It is about time that liars and deceivers like Zawadi got a dose of their own medicine to see first hand how it feels whenever a Muslim ridicules the blessed and holy apostles such as Paul, insult and blaspheme the Bible’s depiction of the virgin birth, mock our belief in the Incarnation ("your God wore diapers and crapped all over himself" etc.).

With the foregoing in view our advice to Zawadi is to first practice what he preaches and inform his partners in crime to refrain from mocking and blaspheming so as to not be on the other end of the stick. In the words of his own false prophet:

And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allah, lest they insult Allah wrongfully without knowledge. Thus We have made fairseeming to each people its own doings; then to their Lord is their return and He shall then inform them of all that they used to do. S. 6:108 Hilali-Khan

Finally, it is not my fault that Zawadi has been deceived into believing that Muhammad was a prophet and that there was nothing immoral and filthy about a fifty-four year old man sleeping with a minor. For those of us who have been illuminated by the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we can’t help but to see how evil and filthy this is and to expose it for what it truly is:

"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for it is light that makes everything visible…" Ephesians 5:11-14a

With this in the background we can now proceed to our response.


Rebuttals to Bassam Zawadi
Articles by Sam Shamoun
Answering Islam Home Page