Christian Responses to Muslim Propaganda
Section: The anti-Christian Polemics of Bismikaallahuma
[ MENJ, the main founder and driving force behind Bismikaallahuma,
has started several other sites (menj.org, noorullah.org etc.)
on which he publishes various attacks on or responses to Christians (sometimes
the same articles, sometimes different ones). We will collect all our responses
on this page. ]
- Sunni Muslims and Taqiyyah
exposes MENJ's use of deception in the discussion of S. 2:256
- New Testament Textual Criticism and the True Significance of the Variants
- MENJ's adaptation of a polemic by Ibn Hazm is discussed in
- Rebuttal to "The Invalidity of the Crucifixion of Jesus As An Atonement of Sin" (their appeal to Jewish polemics):
- I AM What I AM: A Bible Commentary:
[Part 1], [Part 2],
[Part 3], [Appendix]
- Rebuttal of their I AM WHAT I AM Response:
[Part 1], [Part 2]
- Is Trinitarian Ontology Coherent?
- John Biddle's "Twelve Arguments
Refuting The Deity of the Holy Spirit"
- Ten Answers to MENJ's Ten Points Against the Divinity of Jesus:
- Jesus is denying deity? : [Appendix]
- MENJ'S Misinterpretation of John 10:36 Corrected
- Saviour or Saved? What is the Meaning of Jesus' Name?
- MENJ and the Virgin Birth
- The article
Who Is Jesus: Did He 'Die' For the Sins of Mankind?
presents nothing new
and is already substantially answered in the two short expositions:
If Jesus is God ... how can God die?,
If Jesus is God ... was he praying to himself?
- Paul's Statement on the Inspiration of Scripture
- Critique of Johnny Bravo's Response to Sam Shamoun's "Rebuttal to Johnny Bravo's Article:
Christian Scholars Refuting the Status of the NT as An Inspired Scripture"
(Part 2) : [A], [B],
(Part 3) : [A], [B], [C]
(Part 4) : [A], [B & C],
(Part 5) : [A]
Further : To quote or not to quote ...
- The Diatesseron And Its Witness to the authority of the The New Testament Gospels
- No Need to Correct the Prologue of Mark
- Paul of Tarsus: The False Apostle According to Islam and
The Status of Paul in early Islam
- Response to the charge that the Apostle Paul used apocryphal material:
- Response to the claim that the Apostle Paul was dependent on the Talmud:
- Response to the attack on Sam Shamoun and another vilification of the Apostle Paul:
- Paul of Tarsus: The Clear-Cut Hypocrite?
The Apostle Paul Defended and Muhammad Exposed
- Daniel, Allah and Muhammad: How a common three letter word
can turn you into a homosexual
- The Lord Jesus Christ: The Muslims’ Only Straight Path of Salvation
- Contrasting Jesus and Muhammad: Part 1,
Part 2 (off site), Muslim article now abandoned
- Does Q. 2:77-79 speak of Bible Corruption?
- The Qur'an Cannot Be A Text of Divine Origin responds to Hesham Azmy's parody
- The Deaths of Asma and Abu Afak –
- A Christian Perspective of the Fatrah of Muhammad (Was Muhammad demon-possessed?)
- Silas' answer to MENJ's response to his "Muhammad's Suicide Attempts"
- Continuing the discussion of Muhammad's suicide attempts as they impact the evalution
of his claim to prophethood:
- Examinging MEN's appeal to Hans Küng's opinion on the prophethood of Muhammad
(including some follow-up discussion)
- Examining Johnny Bravo's Defense of Muhammad's Bewitchment:
[Part 1], [Part 2],
- Muhammad's Bewitchment (examining some Muslim scholars' views)
- Was Muhammad an idolater before becoming the prophet of Islam?
Part 1: Muhammad's Idolatry Revisited
Part 2: Muhammad's Idolatry and Arabic Grammar
(a detailed discussion of one particular hadith on the issue)
- Hubal and Allah Revisited
- Revisiting Muhammad's Marriage to His Adopted Son's Divorcee, Zaynab Bint Jash
- The "Mystery" of PBUH Revealed: Allah's Prayers For Muhammad Examined
& Part 2
- Examining Dr. Habib Siddiqui's article Islam and Co-existence
- Response to fallacious reasoning of Christians Killed Apostates Too
- Marriage, Divorce, and Remarriage in the Quran and in the Bible
- The Stoning of the She-Monkey for Adultery
- Was Adam 60 cubits tall?
- On Women, Dogs & Islamic Prayer
- Quranic Cosmology (off site)
- Alleged Contradictions in the Bible
- Contradictions in the Qur'an
- Being stupid or playing stupid? responds to MENJ's charge
of our alleged hypocrisy in using quotations from books by atheist authors.
Rebuttals to Muslim Polemics
Answering Islam Home Page